Version 2.2.0, released in December 2022.
- For Windows 11 on the Windows Store.
- For Windows on the Github platform.
- For MacOS on the Github platform.
- For Linux (.AppImage).
- For Linux (.deb) .
2.2 new features
- Display of accessibility metadata.
- Navigation history.
- EPUB Fixed-Layout zoom shorcuts.
- Centered pages on EPUB Fixed-Layout.
- MathML accessibility via MathJax.
- Calibre OPDS feed, with authentication.
- Edit title and URL of an OPDS feed.
Check the documentation or documented issues in the Github repository.
Found a bug? Please open an issue (needs a GitHub account) or send an email to thorium-support at edrlab.org (@ replaced to avoid spam), we’ll make our possible to answer.
We accept contibutions on Github via Pull Requests.
Testers can check latest developments by downloading automatics builds from the Thorium release page.
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions and the documents incorporated by reference therein before you begin using the Thorium Reader application.
Sponsor Thorium Reader!
This software is free, open-source and as such, its development is only possible because it is funded by different organizations. Among these, members of EDRLab, private or public grants and small recurring donations from happy users (individuals or companies).
Small recurring donation via Github Sponsor
One-shot 1000 € donation via Stripe