About this website
- This documentation site is designed and maintained by EDRLab as part of the development of the Thorium-Reader application. The main contributors of this documentation are : Gautier Chomel Georges Kerscher Noelia Ruiz Martínez Prashant Verma This site is made with the static site generator Hugo and the Hugo Book Theme. Who has developed this app Thorium Reader is currently developed by: Daniel Weck, lead developer. Pierre Leroux, node.js developer. Several other developers have helped making Thorium what it is today:
- Your help is precious
- You too can help Thorium Reader become the best reading application reading application by becoming a member of EDRLab. Or by making a donation to the EDRLab via the Github sponsorship "piggy-bank", which accepts small monthly donations. Thorium is built by its community. If you want to participate, please contact us ! You can also: Report an error or suggest a change by opening an Issue in our [support tracking tool](https://github.
- If you do not find the answer to your problem on this site, you can tell us your problem via our support tracking tool or contact form. Here is the information we need: Operating system and it version Thorium version (it is indicated at the bottom of the library under the title About Thorium)
- Thorium and its documentation are developed thanks to the user community. We need help to translate this documentation. To do so, you can contact us. If you are comfortable enough with GitHub and the Markdown format you can propose a new translation via a Pull Request. To do this: clone the repository and create a branch with the name of the language you want to add, make a copy of the content.
- Licensing Copyright 2019 European Digital Reading Lab. All rights reserved. Licensed to the Readium Foundation under one or more contributor license agreements. The Thorium-reader application is open-source, released under a BSD 3 license. It is based on the open-source Readium Desktop toolkit. The content of this web site is free and may be reused under the terms of the the BSD License. This static site is generated by Hugo and the Hugo Book theme.
Last modified January 17, 2023